Enhance your home and define your outdoor living space with the new Brookdale Gazebo. Our newest outdoor structure is like a room without walls, and the roof makes all the difference by protecting you from natures elements. Worried about lack of light, no worries. The Brookdale is equipped with outlets to bring electric capabilities to your newest outdoor addition.
- Assembly instructions available through BILT app
- Snow load tested and certified for up to 50lbs per square foot (equivalent to 30 inches of snow)
- 120V outlets bring electric capabilities to your gazebo
- Durable and dent resistant steel roof
- Strengthening sleek gusset brackets
- Elegant corbel design
- Sturdy, contemporary cedar construction
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained
- Easy to assemble with complete do-it-yourself kit
- Durable Steel Foot to prevent decay from ground moisture
- Concrete Anchors that prevent movement
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 11ft 2in x 12ft 1in x 10ft 2in
- Base dimensions (LxW) 9ft 9in x 10ft 9in
- Interior dimensions (LxWxH) 8ft 9in x 9ft 9in x 7ft 4in
- Patent Pending
Made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Stain color may vary.
Box 1: 114 3/4" x 21" x 8 " Weight: 200 lbs.
Box 2: 114 3/4" x 22 3/4" x 8 " Weight: 202 lbs.
Box 3: 92 3/4" x 44 1/4" x 3 1/2" Weight: 145 lbs.
Box 4: 43 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 5 3/4" Weight: 50 lbs.
Box 5: 86 1/4" x 39 3/4" x 2 1/2" Weight: 147 lbs.