Even if you don't live on a sprawling property in the Mediterranean, this elegantly crafted patio accessory will have you feeling like you do. This pergola's sizable capacity for crawling vines and roses conjure visions of lush vineyards surrounded by calm, blue seas. Its criss-crossed beam pattern isn’t just for classic style, but also provides added stability and shade. With 63 square feet of interior space and 6' 7" of headroom, both people and furniture of all sizes will have plenty of room to relax. Each post is complete with a durable resin foot and concrete anchor. All it takes is one pergola to add boundless backyard beauty.
Beautiful, cedar pergola adds a "Mediterranean feel" to any patio area
- Sculptured beams provide an airy and sturdy cover
- Sturdy 5 1/2" cedar upright posts with diagonal braces for added structural strength
- Durable resin foot with concrete anchors
- Arbor top dimensions: 12' W x 10’ D
- Post-to-post dimensions inside: 7' x 9'
- Headroom underneath: 6' 7"
- Pre-stained and ready to assemble
- Dimensions: 12' W x 10' D x 7' 10" H
- Easy to assemble and contains our unique Safe-T-Fuse hardware, powder-coated metal brackets for extra strength, and the wood is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained
- 1 yr. manufacturer's defect on parts, 5 yr. pro-rated on wood for rot and decay
- Ships in two boxes
Made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Stain color may vary.
Box 1: 115 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 7 1/2" Weight: 192 lbs.
Box 2: 115 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 7 1/2" Weight: 189 lbs.